Our Swift Clip / QASM adapter attaches to plate carriers, armor carriers and tactical vests to allow the use of detachable chest rigs and placards. Works equally well on vests with standard hard sewn or laser cut MOLLE/PALS webbing. Allows operators to quickly and efficiently swap out loadouts for different mission sets in a matter of seconds.
- Large loop velcro panel attaches to PALS/MOLLE webbing via built in straps and takes up 6 columns and 3 rows of PALS/MOLLE webbing
- Set of female ITW QASM buckles are attached to PALS/MOLLE webbing above velcro placard
- Ideal for armor carriers with laser cut MOLLE slots
- Allow armor carriers and tactical vests to use detachable Swift Clip panels, placards, and chest rigs
- Acts as a perfect host to allow our Tuckable Tourniquet Pouch to be used in conjunction with removable Swift Clip panels and chest rigs
- MADE IN USA