Our Skeletal Elastic 1 Cell Plate Carrier Cummerbund (SE-1) combines all of the best features of the popular skeletal style and elastic cummerbunds.
Three rows of skeletal MOLLE/PALS webbing on the back allow compatibility with plate carriers that have proprietary attachment points in the rear such as the Crye JPC, AVS, and Velocity Systems Scarab. Cummerbund is also compatible with the industry standard pass through channel in the rear of plate bag.
Skeletal webbing also allows the attachment of MOLLE pouches and is great for hot weather operations as it allows maximum airflow and breathability.
Single built in elastic cell up front of each side of the Cummerbund are optimized for 20 round .308 Pmags but will fit a large number of items such as 5.56 mags, M1A mags, 7.62 AK mags, radios, water bottles etc. Elastic portion allows for maximum comfort as it allows expansion of the ribcage during dynamic movements and will keep the plate carrier snug while also letting you breathe unrestricted.
- Compatible with most plate carriers that have proprietary skeletal cummerbund attachment points on rear plate bag along with regularly configured plate carriers with rear cummerbund channel.
- Comes with 2 pieces of shock cord for wide range of attachment configurations.
- Skeletal portion of cummerbund allows for airflow and evaporative cooling during hot weather and also is compatible with MOLLE/PALS pouches.
- Elastic cells are optimized for 20 round .308 Pmags but will fit a large range of items to include: 5.56 & AK magazines, radios, water bottles, medical items, etc. Also enables unrestricted breathing during rapid and dynamic movements, while also allowing the plate carrier to remain tight to the body.
- Single elastic cell allows user to use side plates.