The newest iteration of our industry leading Swift Clip Tourniquet Pouch design. A thermoplastic composite material offers a lightweight, yet strong and rigid platform that is fully MOLLE compatible. It can be mounted on any armor carrier or chest rig utilizing a flip up velcro kangaroo flap or detachable swift clip type of placard, up front on their center line either on the sides or on the bottom in a "dangler" configuration.
Unique, never before seen attachment method allows the panels to be used as "expander wings" to micro chest rigs when used with industry standard 1" split bar female repair buckles to add additional load bearing capacity.
- A pair of Double Panels can be used as "expander wings" for micro chest rigs.
- MOLLE panel will fit just about any pouch that is two MOLLE columns wide.
- Velcro allows attachment to plate carriers using traditional front kangaroo flap, or any platform using a detachable swift clip placard or chest rig.
- Center screw holes allow direct mounting of Wilder Tactical & G-Code pouches. (Longer screws may require the use of our Rubber Spacer set to install properly).
- Thermoplastic composite material eliminates any “flop” or “movement” of the attached pouch.
- Legacy MOLLE pouches with extra thick straps or snaps may not fit through the laser cut MOLLE slots.
- Sold as a single unit, not a pair.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Purchase 2 Double Swift Clip MOLLE Panels and save with a 20% discount when discount code "ExpanderWings" is used at checkout!
(Bundle discount cannot be combined with other sales).